[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] PP IRT/PSWG discussion

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Wed Jun 28 14:47:56 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

We found space available for a continuation of the IRT/PSWG discussion from Monday, if you are able to attend. Remote participation will not be available in this room, but detailed notes will be shared with the full IRT and PSWG following this meeting, and posted on the public wiki.

IRT members, please let me know if you are in J'burg and able to attend, as we should cancel if we can't get several people in the room.

Best,
Amy