[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Materials, Agenda for 5 Sept PP IRT Meeting

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Mon Sep 4 10:57:38 UTC 2017

Amy et al

Just browsing this quickly and I can see some serious gaps

If ICANN is suspending a provider it’s due to any number of issues so relying on the same provider you’re suspending to send notices to anyone is simply not going to work.
You’re probably suspending them for breaching the policies / contract etc., so I can’t imagine they’d be likely to start sending out notices at this juncture.

All of the language around customer notification is linked to the provider co-operating and acting and to be frank I can’t see that happening in a lot of cases.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon