[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Materials for 12 Sept PP IRT Meeting

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Fri Sep 8 13:54:59 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Our next Privacy/Proxy IRT meeting is scheduled for this upcoming Tuesday, 12 September at 1400 UTC. I hope you all can make it.

On this call, I will walk you through the updated Applicant Guide, and then there will be time for Q&A and your feedback on the document. The most significant changes you'll note in this discussion draft v2 is a proposed streamlining of the application for providers that are affiliated with an ICANN-accredited registrar, privacy/proxy provider (not applicable in the initial application window), or a gTLD registry operator. We've also added a fees proposal.

Please review prior to our meeting, and we look forward to discussing on Tuesday. Please share any feedback you have prior to our call on-list.

Have a great weekend!
Amy

Amy E. Bivins
Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager
Registrar Services and Industry Relations
Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551
Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104
Email: amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>