[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] IRT meeting canceled tomorrow, please send any final input on LEA spec by EOD Friday, 30 April

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Mon Mar 26 13:08:02 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Since we are still having issues with Adobe Connect, we are going to cancel tomorrow's Privacy/Proxy IRT meeting, as it would be difficult to review this document without a screen.

Please send any final feedback on the proposed edits to this specification, raised by Sara and Nick, no later than your EOD Friday. I've attached the most recent markup that includes notes on proposed edits.

Best,
Amy

Amy E. Bivins
Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager
Registrar Services and Industry Relations
Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551
Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104
Email: amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>