[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] PP LEA Framework: Remaining items for IRT feedback (requested deadline 8 May)

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Tue May 1 19:07:11 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Upon reviewing your most recent feedback on the LEA Framework Specification, we have a couple of items left where there isn't a clear consensus among the members of the IRT. Please review this list this week and share any additional feedback you have no later than next Tuesday, 8 May. We can discuss on our scheduled call next week, if needed.

I've attached the most recent markup, showing in redline only the comments on the sections where there is some disagreement among members of the IRT.

For reference, those sections and issues are:

Section 3.3.1 (time period for responses to high-priority requests)-it appears likely we will not obtain consensus on this item

Section 4.1.2: The proposed addition of "without limitations," either here or moved to Section 4.1.4.

Section 4.1.2.5.: The proposed addition of this section in its entirety.

Section 4.1.6: The proposed addition of this section in its entirety, including whether this would be redundant or whether this should be incorporated elsewhere.

Best,
Amy

Amy E. Bivins
Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager
Registrar Services and Industry Relations
Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551
Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104
Email: amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>