[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Notes, action items from today's PP IRT meeting--feedback requested by 27 April

Vlad Dinculescu sasha at dnservices.co.za
Fri May 4 07:47:36 UTC 2018

Apologies for the late input on this topic. There is a lot to catch up on when efforts are focused elsewhere :)

I support and fully agree with Sara’s comments and proposed edits.

I also agree with Theo and think that clause 4.2.2.5 should be kept in the document due to it providing protection in less democratic areas of the world. Being from a region and country where LEA does not always understand what it needs to do, what it is allowed to do, or how to do it (follow due process), clause 4.2.2.5 gives me some sense of security that I am encouraged to review the request without potentially jumping to action for a fraudulent or unlawful request.

Kind Regards,
Vlad Dinculescu
————————
DNS Africa Ltd