[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Update

michael palage.com michael at palage.com
Tue Aug 16 14:28:38 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

At today's leadership call the following was decided regarding how we wrap up the remainder of our work.

-             The leadership team will send proposed alternative recommendation text (Recs 3 & 4) based on last week's discussions and it will be circulated to the group within the next 24 hours.
-             There will be NO plenary call on Thursday. Instead, the group will be encouraged to use the mailing list and have internal discussions to determine if it is acceptable. If the proposed text is not acceptable, the leadership team expects to see exchanges within the draft document.
-             Next Thursday (Aug 25th) the group will have our LAST plenary call in connection with Assignments 1 & 2.
-             Our report will then be submitted to the GNSO Council on Friday Sept 2nd.

Best regards,

Michael