[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Update

Volker Greimann volker.greimann at centralnic.com
Fri Aug 19 13:23:03 UTC 2022

Hi,

was the updated text ever sent? The RrSG usually reserves a slot on Friday
for our homework, but if the new text is not forthcoming, we will likely
not be able to do it by next Thursday.

Best,
--
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Oliver Fries and Robert Birkner

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended only for
the person(s) directly addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or other forms of
dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this
email with any files that may be attached.