[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Responses to Finalised list of questions for ICANN org

Brian Gutterman brian.gutterman at icann.org
Wed Jan 12 16:46:22 UTC 2022

Dear Registration Data Accuracy Scoping Team Colleagues,

Please find attached the ICANN org responses to the questions from the team (answers are included in line in blue). We hope these answers are useful and can help move the groups discussions forward. We’ll provide a brief overview of the answers tomorrow, and will also allow everyone digest the information and come back with follow-up questions next week should they arise. Of course, throughout our scoping exercise the org stands ready to work with the team to help in whatever way we can.

Very best,
Brian