[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Level Setting

Volker Greimann volker.greimann at centralnic.com
Wed Mar 16 15:08:32 UTC 2022

Hi Michael,

until I have more data on the actual numbers of registrations with patently
false data such as Mickey Mouse, I cannot help but think those are edge
cases based on anecdotal evidence. Ultimately Mickey Mouse is a catchy
example that serves only to get people excited about the question of
accuracy, but without actual number and details, this could have been a
one-off case that is paraded in front of various parties to achieve an
impression that is ultimately not representative of the real issues.

Best,

--
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Oliver Fries and Robert Birkner

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended only for
the person(s) directly addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or other forms of
dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this
email with any files that may be attached.