[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] FW: You are Cordially Invited to the ICANN75 INTA/IPC Reception on Tuesday Evening

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Thu Sep 15 22:20:14 UTC 2022

We have to have fun some time!  Looking forward to the meeting on Satuday and hope that you can make it to our cocktail event on Tuesday.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D8C453.8BC39510]

You Are Cordially Invited to a Reception at ICANN75!
On the occasion of the International Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) 75th meeting in Kuala Lumpur, we are pleased to invite you to a reception for INTA and IPC members, prospective members, friends and colleagues.  Catch up with what is happening in the domain name space, see old friends, make new friends and learn about INTA's upcoming Annual Meeting in Singapore in Spring 2023.