[GNSO-CCOICI] Proposed Agenda - CCOICI Meeting on Wednesday 31 August at 12.00 UTC

desiree-me desiree-me at protonmail.com
Wed Aug 31 11:43:44 UTC 2022

Hi all

I had a quick look at the document - the EPDP checklist on page 29 that Thomas forwarded.

It looks like a reasonable and relevant sheet to discuss and on which to possibly base a new check-list or a template.

I am regretfully still in a health recovering mode and will mostly be in a listen in mode on todays call too.

Also I do not mind Ephraim talking further to Thomas or talking to the group.

best

Desiree
—