[GNSO-CCOICI] Proposed Agenda - CCOICI Meeting of Wednesday 27 April at 12.00 UTC

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Wed Jul 27 12:16:02 UTC 2022

Hi Desiree,

The meeting originally scheduled for today has been rescheduled date from 27 July to 03 August (same start time) due to unavailability of the chair. I have resent you the email invite.Please make sure to update your calendars.

The next CCOICI meeting is scheduled on Wednesday, 03 August 2022 at 12:00 UTC for 60 minutes.

Kindest regards,

Terri