[GNSO-CCOICI] [correction] Re: CCOICI next steps

陳曼茹 Manju Chen manju at nii.org.tw
Wed Nov 23 07:55:27 UTC 2022

Hi team,

Sorry guys, I made the mistake of referencing the document deadline for the
December Council meeting as 9 December. The document deadline is 5
December, which is why we should actually strive to provide our feedback in
the google doc by *2 December.*

Thank you again and talk to you soon!

Best,
Manju