[GNSO-CCOICI] [Ext] RE: For your review by Friday 11 August - updated SOI Recommendations Report

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Aug 14 10:27:24 UTC 2023

Hi Marie,

Yes, correct. As all edits / suggestions seemed minor, we’ve gone ahead and accepted / incorporated these and developed a final version. Manju will go ahead and submit this version to Council later today so that the Council can review / discuss during its August meeting, with a potential vote taking place during the September Council meeting.

Best regards,

Marika