[GNSO-CCOICI] Action item reminder - FW: Notes and AIs from CCOICI meeting on Wednesday 10 May at 12.00 UTC

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon May 22 08:32:05 UTC 2023

Reminder, please come prepared to the next meeting (Thursday 25 May at 12.00 UTC) to share the feedback from your respective groups regarding the additional information provided re: background, origin, safeguards, stats etc. (see slides attached) as well as the suggestion from Thomas Rickert that WG members who choose the exemption might not be eligible to participate in the Consensus Process.

Best regards,

Julie & Marika