[GNSO-CCOICI] Restart meeting

陳曼茹 Manju Chen manju at nii.org.tw
Mon Nov 13 00:00:00 UTC 2023

Hello team,

I hope all of you who were in Hamburg have reached home safely and had some
quality rest.

Now that we have finished all assignments, it is time for us to start
reviewing the GNSO Framework for Continuous Improvement Pilot. I'm
attaching the review proposal for your reference. The first step will be
developing a survey that will be sent out to CCOICI and Task Force current
and former members.

In addition, we will consider the request from the WS2 Community
Coordination Group (see:
https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/council/2023-September/027277.html) and
draft a response for the Council to consider.

I'd propose we recommence our bi-weekly meeting starting the week of 20 -
24 November. I'd also like to stick to our old meeting time (12:00 UTC on
Wednesday) if nobody objects.

Last but not least, as we have a new makeup of the Council  now, could
those who need to re-aapoint your representative to the CCOICI kindly
inform staff of your new representatives?

Thank you and see you (online) soon!

Best,
Manju