[GNSO-CCOICI] Proposed Agenda | CCOICI meeting on Wednesday 22 November at 12:00 UTC

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Nov 16 03:53:33 UTC 2023

Dear All,

Per the message from Manju below, please see the following proposed agenda for the upcoming CCOICI meeting on Wednesday, 22 November at 12:00 UTC:

  1.  Welcome from the Chair
  2.  GNSO Framework for Continuous Improvement Pilot: Develop a survey for CCOICI and Task Force current and former members
  3.  WS2 Community Coordination Group (see: https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/council/2023-September/027277.html): Consider the request  and draft a response for the Council to consider
  4.  CCOICI Membership: re-appoint representatives
  5.  AOB

Best regards,
Julie