[GNSO-CCOICI] Reminder - Requesting Review: Draft Message to SG/C for Survey Reponse

Saewon Lee saewon.lee at icann.org
Mon Jan 29 15:09:47 UTC 2024

Dear All,

Thank you to those of you who have already provided comments on the Draft Message to SGs/Cs<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1afvdnsTPykp2pPGCUt3e2AviXHe7iiLI/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=100559844055875671804&rtpof=true&sd=true>.

This is a kind reminder that if you would like to provide feedback, please leave them in the document by Wednesday, 31 January 2024, COB.

Much appreciated,
Julie H., Berry, Caitlin, and Saewon.

Saewon Lee
Policy Development Support Manager (GNSO)

Mobile: +1 (669) 215.8621
Email: saewon.lee at icann.org<mailto:saewon.lee at icann.org>
Skype: saewon.lee.icann
Website: www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>