[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] T&T: Final deadline for amendments to the final report

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 9 17:01:30 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

Please propose any amendments to the version attached (updated in the light of today's meeting) by 23:59 UTC today.

Please note that:

*         the authoritative version of the recommendations is on p.19-20.

*         the executive summary will be amended at the end.

Incidentally, for those not at today's meeting, our final working group meeting is this Thursday at 13:00 UTC.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon