[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Final Report

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jun 12 11:05:53 UTC 2015

Dear David and Lars and WG colleagues,

Many thanks for your good wishes.

When the working group started I was very much a learner. I feel less of one now as a result of the constant support I have had from ICANN staff, Lars, Julie and on occasion Mary and Marika, also from Rudi, and from the members of the working group. It has been a wonderful experience to learn how a PDP works and to get to know so many of you better. We really have a shared experience now!

I shall be certainly be on the look out for work, especially in the Whois and internationalization areas and look forward to working with you again.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>