[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Final Report

Peter Dernbach pdernbach at winklerpartners.com
Fri Jun 12 10:56:32 UTC 2015

Hear, Hear! Thanks to all the members of our working group and a special
thanks to our co-chairs, and the ICANN staff that has provided such
excellent support through the work of this PDP WG.

Cheers,
Peter

 <http://www.winklerpartners.com/>

  Peter J.Dernbach
譚璧德

Partner
合夥律師(外國法事務律師)
   *T* 886 (0)2 2311 2345 # 222
*F* 886 (0)2 2311 2688   www.winklerpartners.com
pdernbach at winklerpartners.com

NOTICE: This email and any attachments contain private, confidential and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or distribute
the contents and are requested to delete them and to notify the sender.

本電子郵件及其附件含有私有、機密、依法受特別保護之資料,僅供意定之收件人使用。若您並非所意定之收件人,即不得予以使用、重製或散布,並請刪除其內容,並通知寄件人。