[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] URGENT Correction to Recommendation 4 - REPLY NEEDED!

James Galvin jgalvin at afilias.info
Sat Jun 20 20:35:52 UTC 2015

I was there during the presentation to the GNSO Council when this was
discovered.

I believe this was an editorial misstep on the part of the working group
and that there was no intention to suggest such a material change to
obligations that are beyond the remit of this working group.

I support the change as proposed below.

Jim