[Gnso-dmpm-wg] DMPM First Draft of Initial Report

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Tue Jun 2 06:21:11 UTC 2015

All,

Please find attached the first draft of the DMPM's Initial Report.  My
apologies for the delay due to travel and extra time spent to offer up
suggestions to the recommendations hopefully making them more actionable.
When reviewing the document, you will want to focus primarily on Section 5
and the report's annexes.

Staff has left the groups original recommendations largely intact from when
we these were drafted in Feb 2015.  Suggestions for modification and
enhancement are listed as comments on the side.

We will review this in detail on our DMPM call next Tuesday.  In the
meantime, if you have any questions or suggested edits, please offer them up
on the list.  Please be sure to use both group email addresses when
communication to the group.

.         gnso-dmpm-wg at icann.org

.         dmpm at icann.kavi.com

On Kavi: