[Gnso-dmpm-wg] [Dmpm] DMPM PCRT & Draft Final Report

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Thu Oct 1 03:42:56 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Please find attached the latest PCRT and the draft Final Report for your
review.  Track changes have been enabled on both documents.  Between now and
our final call next Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 @21:00UTC, please review both for
accuracy and submit any suggested revisions back to the list.  Staff will
import individual changes in to the master copy.  Please submit any changes
you have by 23:59 on 5 October 2015.

A few notes:

I performed just about all the actions defined in the PCRT and marked them
as complete.  Please review the Summary WG Response, Action, and Completed
statements to ensure it accurately reflects the WG's deliberations.

General Comments #1 & #5 are two that require further WG deliberation to
mark them complete.  These also have callout comments w/ questions in both
documents.

Because next Tuesday will be our last meeting, we will have a few additional
days to make any final changes to the report before submission to the
Council by 11 October.  Staff will forward the report and a note from our
Chair to the GNSO Council on 9 October 2015 at 20:00UTC.  Before our next
meeting, I will also send out a draft of the Council resolution for your
review.  As mentioned, Jonathan will also brief the Council at its Saturday
meeting in Dublin.

See you next week and thanks to all for your contributions.

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail at berrycobb.com> mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb