[Gnso-dmpm-wg] [Dmpm] DMPM Agenda - 6 Oct 2015 @ 21:00 UTC

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Tue Oct 6 20:19:33 UTC 2015

WG Members,

NOTE - new time at 21:00 UTC to avoid any future clashes with CCWG.

Below is the agenda for Tuesday's meeting.  The latest version of the Public
Comment Review Tool and Final Report we sent earlier last week.  I've also
included the draft PPT that Jonathan will use when he updates the GNSO at
its Saturday session.

Proposed Agenda - Data and Metrics for Policy Making - 6 Oct 2015 @ 21:00
UTC

1.	Roll Call / Statements of Interest
2.	Review draft-final of PCRT
3.	Review next draft of Final Report
4.	Review draft motion
5.	Discuss submission of report to GNSO Council in time for Dublin

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb