[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] vice chair for the wg

Edmon Chung edmon at registry.asia
Thu Aug 12 06:16:16 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

Following up on our discussion at the wg meeting yesterday, am glad that we have two persons willing to serve as the vice chair for the group:
Donna Austin
Anil Kumar Jain

According to the charter of the group however we should select one person to serve as vice chair.
As a brief note: besides the usual time commitment and familiarity to the topic, given the inter-relations of the IDN matters with various works in the GNSO, it may be important that the person serving as vice chair should also have a good understanding already or is prepared to follow closely such works, e.g. Subpro implementation, review of RPMs, etc.

Thoughts/suggestions/comments welcome. Please also feel free to add yourself as a candidate for consideration (NOTE that the vice chair of the EPDP should be a "participant" and not a "member", if you are a member you will have to switch yourself to a participant).
Let's plan to make the decision at the beginning of the next meeting.

Edmon

https://www.avg.com