[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Proposed Agenda - IDN EPDP Meeting #6 - 16 September 2021
jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Wed Sep 15 14:45:44 UTC 2021
Apologies I will not be able to make the meeting tomorrow due to observance of the Jewish Holiday Yom Kippur. I know that one of the topics coming up is on the SubPro challenges and appeals, but I believe Steve has all of the information and can stand in for me. If not, I can always follow up on email.
[cid:image001.png at 01D7AA1E.D6420270]
Jeffrey J. Neuman
Founder & CEO
JJN Solutions, LLC
E: jeff at jjnsolutions.com<mailto:jeff at jjnsolutions.com>
From: Gnso-epdp-idn-team <gnso-epdp-idn-team-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Steve Chan
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 2:15 PM
To: gnso-epdp-idn-team at icann.org
Subject: [Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Proposed Agenda - IDN EPDP Meeting #6 - 16 September 2021
Dear EPDP Team,
Please find below the proposed agenda for our meeting on 16 September 2021 at 13:00 UTC.
For agenda item 3, please see the attached draft project plan. A couple of notes about the project plan, though we will discuss this item in greater detail during the call:
* The section that is most relevant to this group at this stage of its work is the “Group Deliberations” section where you will see Topics A-G. The “Current Duration” captured there should be reflective of the survey Edmon conducted with all of you on expected level of effort for each of the topics. The duration is based on business days and assumes this group will meet once a week (e.g., 50 days is equivalent to 10 weeks/10 meetings).
* Each of the Topics, A-G, is intended to follow a repeatable process, so they will all look identical in terms of structure/work process. You will see that under Topic A, all of the charter questions are captured under “Deliberate policy issues.” The same has been done for all of the other topics, but we have only expanded Topic A for illustrative purposes, in order to keep the attachment to a reasonable length.
* This work plan, once confirmed by this EPDP team, will be provided to the GNSO Council and serve as a commitment by this team; as such, the work plan should represent an achievable timeline, not an aspirational one.
* If there is interest in seeing the entire project plan in its entirety, we can provide the full length document (potentially as an Excel sheet, as an alternative format choice).
Under agenda items 5, the group will review the data and metrics requests that the charter drafting team thought might be helpful to this group’s deliberations. See page 19 of the charter here: https://community.icann.org/display/epdpidn/2.+Charter
Emily, Marika, and Steve
IDN EPDP Meeting #6
1. Roll Call & SOI Updates
2. Welcome & Chair Updates
3. Draft Project Plan
4. Length of meetings
5. Review of proposed data & metrics requests from the charter
6. Continue deliberations on Topic A: Consistent definition and technical utilization of RZ-LGR
Senior Director, GNSO Support
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536
Email: steve.chan at icann.org<mailto:steve.chan at icann.org>
Find out more about the GNSO by visiting: https://learn.icann.org/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__learn.icann.org_&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=o7Auz997kA-HPv9PHJCjFVZw7Pgo8krw4MxfqCwBrIU&e=>
Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_ICANN-5FGNSO&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=kWw4fQPNjw2lVKy1UjTxS2F0BmjEAzaDFWNmsYywbmE&e=>
Transcripts and recordings of GNSO Working Group and Council events are located on the GNSO Master Calendar <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_group-2Dactivities_calendar&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=-L6chFfv0OperrXHHpTF722WnH3FZIutn4cS16IvpOg&e=>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 67520 bytes
More information about the Gnso-epdp-idn-team