[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Reminder: Draft Output: Charter Questions A7, B4, D1b, E5, E6

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 04:45:46 UTC 2023

Hello Ariel, all,

I am submitting the ALAC Team's comments on their behalf:

   - A7: We have a suggestion for consideration - which is to explicitly
   encourage the CJK GPs to complete its work on the guidelines for a
   prohibitive list of Han characters in time to be implemented, post public
   comment, in time for the next round. (see p. 15 of
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bt0LT45UaLynFNverh1nJhyvq6q6NxgSFAOnOp2LG44/edit
   )
   - A7: Agree with need to rectify typo spotted by Dennis (see p. 15 of
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bt0LT45UaLynFNverh1nJhyvq6q6NxgSFAOnOp2LG44/edit
   )
   - E5: Noting a couple of words as possibly missing from the last
   paragraph of the rationale for Rec 3.10 (see p. 5 of
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RLvsyQvliafNEA9Ja1RCObywpAWfp1kTmte0WZlyqqs/edit
   )

We are reserving our comments on Rec 2.6 and IG x.x in light of the
discussions in the EPDP Team Call yesterday (2 Feb), and also because the
present call for comments to CQ D1b  was limited to only Rec 2.9 and Rec
2.10 per your email of 19 Jan.

Thanks,
Justine