[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] 2nd REMINDER TO COMPLETE POLL | Google Poll | IDNs EPDP Team’s F2F workshop date options | end date 07 July 2023

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Mon Jul 3 11:54:20 UTC 2023

**Poll closes: Friday, 7 July

Dear all,

We hope this message finds you well.

As you may be aware, ICANN org recently accepted the EPDP Team’s request for a dedicated F2F workshop. The workshop is expected to be 2-3 days in duration and to be held in the APAC region in November or December this year. Travel funding was requested for 20 attendees, including members, participants, and liaisons (from ICANN Board, ccNSO, and GNSO Council) in the EPDP Team. Priority for funding will be given to those who have attended over 55% of the Team meetings since the time they joined. You may find the attendance metrics here<https://community.icann.org/x/cYbOCg> (the June 2023 version will be posted soon).

As a next step, we would like to understand roughly which days / weeks would potentially work best for the EPDP Team. We understand that the proposed time frame is still a few months away, but if you already know your plans and holidays, please take those into account when selecting the day(s) and week(s) that may work for you in the google poll. Per feedback we received, weekends may work better for some to hold the workshop. As such, please also take that into consideration when filling out the google poll https://forms.gle/mgN5Ln9JhUeCe536A [forms.gle]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/mgN5Ln9JhUeCe536A__;!!PtGJab4!9CDYB6irExrcdp3zmiGLAsoKA5YOgVo_x67zkPFxf-wSRjHFpiR7Gw7oBS-j4iwUioG1wxVQiUxAPTKhK67dKfssC-LjvrM$>

Please make your selection no later than EOB Friday, 7 July. If you have any questions or comments, please respond to this thread.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Terri