[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Proposed Agenda - IDN EPDP Meeting #86 - Thursday 6 July 2023 at 12:00 UTC

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Tue Jul 4 01:01:45 UTC 2023

Dear all,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our meeting on Thursday 6 July 2023 at 12:00 UTC (2 hour call).

To facilitate your participation, please find the Public Comment Review Tool developed by staff here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13s_6L-bRx6fsII34QR-65lbqjmqFU8GH2_b8X-8Qsjc/edit#gid=0. Kindly note the following:

  *   All of the public comments received are included in the spreadsheet, with the exception of non-substantive or introductory remarks from commenters;
  *   A separate sheet is created for each recommendation, and the original recommendation language is included in row 1;
  *   Some commenters did not explicitly indicate their level of support (or concerns / objections) for recommendations, and staff provided initial designation;
  *   .quebec related comments will be parked for now, as the EPDP Team will likely seek guidance from GNSO Council on whether this issue is within the scope;
  *   Starting from this Thursday’s call, we will go through the comments sequentially based on the order of the recommendations. You are encouraged to preview the spreadsheet ahead of the call, and highlight specific comments during our discussion.
  *   By using this tool, the EPDP Team is expected to develop brief responses to comments received and follow up with actions (e.g., revision of recommendations, add new recommendations, etc.) as deemed appropriate.
  *   This tool and the full record of public comments are posted here: https://community.icann.org/x/Y5GZDg
Lastly, if you are unable to attend this Thursday’s call, please send apologies in advance (in case any scheduling adjustment has to be considered).

Kind regards,
Steve, Emily, Ariel

==

IDN EPDP Meeting #86
Proposed Agenda

  1.  Roll Call and SOI Updates (2 min)
  2.  Welcome and Chair Updates (5 min)
  3.  Start reviewing Phase 1 Initial Report public comments (110 min)

  1.  AOB (3 min)