[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Group Photos from ICANN77

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Thu Jun 15 18:52:39 UTC 2023

Dear All,

Please find the group photos taken during ICANN77. You may download and view the photos by following this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KOIG98jaaNQrFs-ZGyzmXbWSwtK3tjEj?usp=drive_link Some photos are from the official photographer, and some are from our own Terri Agnew (the brighter colored ones 😊).

We dearly miss the members / participants who were not able to attend the meeting in person, and hope we will be able to convene a fuller group soon!

Best Regards,
Ariel