[Gnso-epdp-legal] Notes and action items - EPDP Phase 2 Legal Committee Meeting #3

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 17:19:54 UTC 2019

Hi Margie,
a question - is this the case we discussed on the call yesterday? I just
wonder if there is a need to reach a general agreement within the bigger
EPDP team on this use case before we forward the question to legal -- there
were some questions about the use case yesterday and SSAC said they would
reply. I think there is a need to wait until at least the issues with the
case are resolved before sending the question to legal? - but would listen
to what others say.
But as we have 1,5 weeks before the next meeting, maybe this could be
sorted.
Wish you and all others a great weekend,
Cheers,
Tanya