[Gnso-epdp-legal] Legal Service Procurement

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Mon Jan 7 02:26:38 UTC 2019

Hi Dan:

To keep the ball rolling on the procurement of legal services, I am attaching a document to aid in the effort. The doc is a compilation of the SOW written by Stephanie and Diane, as well as note on Conflict (by Margie) and on possible efficiencies by Thomas.

Please let me know the extent to which this is successful and what else is required.

To the Legal Team, I apologize that this document does not encompass all the thought that has gone into this effort or did not consult with you on this document but I wanted to get something to ICANN to expedite the procurement. We can continue to augment this material as the procurement continues.

Best regards,

Kurt