[Gnso-epdp-team] Notes prior to the EPDP call

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Wed Aug 1 06:19:00 UTC 2018

Thank you for this Rafik,

We have added your short intro to the member wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/4IpHBQ

Kind regards,

Nathalie

From: Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of "rafik.dammak at gmail.com" <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 6:37 AM
To: Kurt Pritz <kurt at kjpritz.com>
Cc: "gnso-epdp-team at icann.org" <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-epdp-team] Notes prior to the EPDP call

Hi all,

My name is Rafik Dammak. I am software engineer by background and work on co-location services for NTT Communications.

I was chair for NCSG and NCUC, and co-chair for the new gTLD applicant support working  group.

I am currently GNSO council vice chair for the non-contracted party house and was appointed as GNSO council liaison to EPDP team.

looking forward to work with everyone in the EPDP team.
Regards,

Rafik