[Gnso-epdp-team] Rafik as Vice-Chair

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Aug 4 03:59:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

Just a clarification:

> On 4 Aug 2018, at 03:21, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:
>
> as a possible incoming NCSG Chair

This is not true.

The NCSG currently has elections underway, within which we are selecting our new Chair, and the deadline has already passed for candidates to express their interest in serving in this position. Rafik was not a candidate, and there is no possibility that he will be the incoming NCSG Chair.

It also bares repeating that he is not a representative of the NCSG in this EPDP.

Thanks,

Ayden