[Gnso-epdp-team] Ahead of tomorrow's call

Matt Serlin matt at brandsight.com
Mon Aug 27 16:05:34 UTC 2018

Hi All,

In looking at the agenda for the call tomorrow, I see we have 5-10 minutes to reconcile input received from each group on the Triage Report. Personally, I think it would help if we could get that input ASAP, so we have an opportunity to review it ahead of the call tomorrow.

To that end, I’m attaching the RrSG feedback which was submitted Friday.

I know we have an already packed agenda, but I’m concerned that 5-10 minutes on this topic on the call tomorrow will not be sufficient if the input received varied significantly.

Look forward to speaking to everyone tomorrow.

Regards,
Matt