[Gnso-epdp-team] Ahead of tomorrow's call

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Aug 27 20:32:42 UTC 2018

Matt, all,

The input received to date on the triage report can be found here: https://community.icann.org/x/jxBpBQ.

Best regards,

Marika

From: Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Matt Serlin <matt at brandsight.com>
Date: Monday, August 27, 2018 at 10:13
To: "gnso-epdp-team at icann.org" <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>, "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Subject: [Gnso-epdp-team] Ahead of tomorrow's call

Hi All,

In looking at the agenda for the call tomorrow, I see we have 5-10 minutes to reconcile input received from each group on the Triage Report. Personally, I think it would help if we could get that input ASAP, so we have an opportunity to review it ahead of the call tomorrow.

To that end, I’m attaching the RrSG feedback which was submitted Friday.

I know we have an already packed agenda, but I’m concerned that 5-10 minutes on this topic on the call tomorrow will not be sufficient if the input received varied significantly.

Look forward to speaking to everyone tomorrow.

Regards,
Matt