[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team Meeting #33
marika.konings at icann.org
Fri Dec 7 23:46:25 UTC 2018
Please find below the proposed agenda for the next EPDP Team meeting which is scheduled for Tuesday 11 December at 14.00 UTC.
As you know, there are a couple of items on the topic list for which EPDP Team members have been encouraged to provide specific recommendations and/or proposals for consideration. Please get these to the mailing list as soon as possible, at the latest by Monday 10 December COB. In order to allow for sufficient time for EPDP members to review these recommendations and/or proposals and commence deliberations on the mailing list, these items are expected to be on the agenda for Thursday’s meeting next week.
In relation to the agenda below, you are encouraged to share any suggestions and/or questions for EPDP Team consideration in relation to agenda item #4 ahead of Tuesday’s meeting.
Caitlin, Berry and Marika
EPDP Meeting #33 Agenda
Tuesday, 11 December 2018
1. Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)
2. Welcome and Updates from EPDP Team Chair (5 minutes)
* Status of letter to EDPB / External Legal Counsel
* Review of outstanding action items
* Other updates, if applicable
1. Preview of Phase 2 work items (15 minutes):
* Review mind map
* Confirm understanding of EPDP Team on where it is on meeting requirements to commence phase 2 work.
* Confirm next steps, if any
1. Continue review of list of topics for further discussion
* Topic List Item #7 – Definition of optional
Recommendation #4: the EPDP Team is still considering whether optional also means optional for the registrar to offer the ability to the Registered Name Holder to provide these data elements, or whether it would be required for the registrar to offer this ability. (Initial Report)
* Consider current requirements
* Consider risk / compliance issues of requiring or not requiring registrars to request RNH to provide optional data elements
* Confirm whether data that is optional, but which has been provided by RNH is to be transferred to the registry.
* Confirm next steps, if any
* Geographic basis
* Consider EDPB Guideline (see https://edpb.europa.eu/our-work-tools/our-documents/guidelines/guidelines-32018-territorial-scope-gdpr-article-3-version_en)
* How does this guideline impact EPDP Teams position on this topic? What changes, if any, should be considered for the Final Report?
* Policy Change Impact Analysis
* Review current language in Initial Report
* Discuss what other information this section should contain
* Volunteers to work on this section?
1. Wrap and confirm next meeting to be scheduled for Thursday 13 December 2018 at 14.00 UTC
* Confirm action items
* Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>
Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnso-epdp-team