[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team Meeting #35
Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi
Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Tue Dec 18 07:55:52 UTC 2018
Dear Marika, Berry and Caitlin,
Regarding last Thursday's meeting and the discussion about the impact analysis I am willing to volunteer for that.
From: Gnso-epdp-team [mailto:gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Caitlin Tubergen
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 3:23 PM
To: GNSO EPDP
Subject: [Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team Meeting #35
Please find the proposed agenda for our next meeting below.
Marika, Berry, and Caitlin
EPDP Meeting #35 Agenda
Tuesday, 18 December 2018
1. Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)
2. Welcome and Updates from EPDP Team Chair (5 minutes)
* Review of outstanding action items
* Other updates, if applicable
* Announce LC Members and introduce agenda for first meeting (EDPB questions)
* Review of commonly-asked Google Form questions
1. Continue review of list of topics for further discussion
* Privacy/Proxy Services - how the P/P records appear in the public WHOIS
* Current Language in Temp Spec - Appendix A, Section 2.6: Notwithstanding Sections 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, and 2.5 of this Appendix, in the case of a domain name registration where a privacy/proxy service used (e.g. where data associated with a natural person is masked), Registrar MUST return in response to any query full WHOIS data, including the existing proxy/proxy pseudonymized email.
* Margie to introduce outstanding issue for discussion
* Proposed outcome: confirm requirement [BC/IPC support confirmation.]
* Discuss next steps
* Registrant Consent to Publication – option for registrants to request to have all of their RDS data published
* Current Language in Temp Spec, Section 7.2.1/ Appendix C – Section 2.3: As soon as commercially reasonable, Registrar MUST provide the opportunity for the Registered Name Holder to provide its Consent to publish the additional contact information outlined in Section 2.3 of Appendix A for the Registered Name Holder.
* Margie to introduce issue: Whether registrars should give the registrant the option to opt in to having their WHOIS Contact Data be published rather than be redacted. This is an issue that would be available to both natural persons and legal persons.
* Proposed outcome: confirm this requirement [IPC/BC/SSAC/an EPDP member of RrSG also support confirmation.]
* Consent by the Registrant to Publish and/or Disclose for technical contact
* Current language in Temp Spec, Section 7.2.1/ Appendix C – Section 2.3 contains this requirement: Registrar MAY provide the opportunity for the Admin/Tech and/or other contacts to provide Consent to publish additional contact information outlined in Section 2.4 of Appendix A.
* Margie to introduce issue: Whether registrars should seek consent from those listed as additional contacts (admin/tech) to having their information as reflected in the Contact data be published rather than be redacted. This is an issue that would be available to both natural persons and legal persons.
* Proposed outcome: confirm this requirement [IPC/BC/SSAC support confirmation.]
1. Wrap and confirm next meeting to be scheduled for Thursday, 20 December 2018 at 14.00 UTC
* Confirm action items
* Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnso-epdp-team