[Gnso-epdp-team] Notes prior to the EPDP call

Ben Butler bbutler at godaddy.com
Tue Jul 31 18:18:48 UTC 2018

Thank you Kurt, and greetings all.

I am Ben Butler, and I am participating as a representative from SSAC.  I have been a member of SSAC since 2013 where I have participated actively in numerous work parties including co-chairing a work party researching Registrant data protection and credential management.  Outside of my SSAC responsibilities, I am Director of Global Policy for GoDaddy, and in my 17 years there, I have been in charge of developing and enforcing our abuse-related policies and procedures as well as functioning as the Director of Security Operations and Privacy respectively.

Thanks,

-Ben