[Gnso-epdp-team] Notes prior to the EPDP call

Plaut, Diane Diane.Plaut at corsearch.com
Tue Jul 31 19:00:09 UTC 2018

Dear All-

To introduce myself, I am Diane Plaut, one of the ICP representatives of the EPDP. I am an intellectual property attorney of 25 years, having worked at law firms and in senior roles at large corporations. I am the General Counsel and the Privacy Officer at Corsearch. I am a certified privacy professional and have set-up the privacy, data protection, compliance and security infrastructure at Corsearch, with GDPR as a focus given our geographical position with offices centered in the U.S. and EU. I hope to provide practical insights and perspectives from both an IP legal and practitioner perspective and providing guidance and sharing insights from a privacy and global data protection requirement standpoint. I am new to ICANN and appreciate the many different voices and interests of the representatives and look forward to working collabertively; listening, learning and contributing, to productively find working and successful solutions to achieve the important mission of this group.

Sincerely,

Diane

Diane Plaut
General Counsel and Privacy Officer
[cid:image001.png at 01D3CA70.18FC1D40]
Direct +1 917 983 3529
diane.plaut at corsearch.com<mailto:diane.plaut at corsearch.com>

220 West 42nd Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10036, United States
www.corsearch.com<http://www.corsearch.com/>
Join Corsearch on   Twitter<https://twitter.com/corsearch>  Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2593860/>  Trademarks + Brands<http://trademarksandbrands.corsearch.com/>
Customer Service/Platform Support: 1 800 SEARCH1™ (1 800 732 7241)
Corsearch.USCustomerService at corsearch.com<mailto:Corsearch.USCustomerService at corsearch.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This email and its attachments (if any) contain confidential information of the sender. The information is intended only for the use by the direct addressees of the original sender of this email. If you are not an intended recipient of the original sender (or responsible for delivering the message to such person), you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance of the contents of and attachments to this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender at the address shown herein and permanently delete any copies of this email (digital or paper) in your possession.