[Gnso-epdp-team] Notes prior to the EPDP call

Anderson, Marc mcanderson at verisign.com
Tue Jul 31 18:53:35 UTC 2018

Thank you Kurt and hello everyone.

My name is Marc Anderson, and I am one of the Registry Stakeholder group representatives to the ePDP.  I am a Product Manager at Verisign where I've worked for over 13 years.  My position focuses on areas where policy and technology overlap and in this role I've developed a particular expertise in RDDS policy and the technologies behind it (Whois / RDAP).  I will be involved in implementing the recommendations that come out of this working group.  I hope that my policy and operational experience is beneficial in helping this working group develop policy recommendations.

I was a member of the Thick Whois working group and subsequent IRT and served as a member of the (on hold) Next Gen RDS PDP from the beginning and recently was named as one of the interim co-chairs.  I chair the RDAP Pilot discussion group and am one of the two co-chairs of the registry/registrar technical operations discussion group.

I look forward to working with you all on this ePDP.

Thank you,
Marc