[Gnso-epdp-team] Notes prior to the EPDP call

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Tue Jul 31 21:52:01 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone:

I am Kurt Pritz, the Chair of this endeavor.

I have worked in the domain name industry and DNS-related businesses for 15 year. I worked at ICANN, managing stakeholder relations and the contractual relationships with registries and registrars. During my time there, I also managed business operations, strategic planning and the development of the new gTLD program. I now serve on the Strategic Planning Board for the .ART registry operator, with offices in London and Moscow. Prior to that, I was an operations manager, leading engineering and production departments in the aerospace, electronics and entertainment industries.

I see my role as part leader and part manager. In the manager role, I want to ensure we have the right resources to succeed, so if you see an unmet need, please bring it to my attention. I will gladly accept constructive criticism and will always attempt to take your advice as a path for improvement.

Best regards,

Kurt