[Gnso-epdp-team] Notes prior to the EPDP call

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:40:31 UTC 2018

I am Farzaneh Badii (or Badiei, for the reason why it is spelled
differently in different places, refer to
https://icannwiki.org/Farzaneh_Badii)

I am the chair of Noncommercial Stakeholders Group (2018), got involved
with ICANN as a fellow back in 2013, and was active at CCWG-Accountability.
was the chair of Noncommercial Users Constituency  in 2017.

I had become active in 2018 at RDS and was a member of a sub-team on
purpose of WHOIS. My involvement with WHOIS and its policy issues increased
as NCSG corresponded with ICANN on this matter since December 2017.

I have researched and blogged about issues related to WHOIS in 2018.

I am a member of this EPDP as an NCSG representative.

I work at Internet Governance Project, based in Georgia Tech.

Farzaneh