[Gnso-epdp-team] Location of the next f2f meeting

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 14:00:11 UTC 2018

Dear Kurt
I understands from the results of Doodle that meeting time after 15 Jan. Received mire vote
Pls kindly take into account my obstacle to enter in USA based on inappropriate and unilateral imposition of general ban on the nationals from my country
I would have no problem to travel to any other country
As you know I will be in ITU PP-18 till 16 November and will be back to Geneva on 17 .11
Pls kindly preserve , respect , defend my legitimate rights
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone