[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team Call #24 - Thursday, 8 Nov

Alex Deacon alex at colevalleyconsulting.com
Thu Nov 8 00:24:40 UTC 2018

Hi Berry,

The data elements matrix issues doc says "The field is similarly marked as
“1” for Required, “(1)” for Optional or “-“ for Not Selected."

What does Not Selected mean?   Should that be "Not Collected"?

Thanks
Alex

 The field is similarly marked as “1” for Required, “(1)” for Optional or
“-“ for Not Selected1

*Alex Deacon*
Cole Valley Consulting
alex at colevalleyconsulting.com