[Gnso-epdp-team] Personal Information Concerning Legal and Natural Persons

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at icannpolicy.ninja
Wed Nov 14 20:38:15 UTC 2018

Hi Alan,

My apologies for that. I’m not sure how it happened. Not all the red track changes are mine. The ones I changed are only where “personal data that concerns” in multiple parts of the document, as well as the red track-changes directly following the Charter questions at the top of the document “specifically, how to reach consensus on a policy recommendation with the goal of preventing unlawful disclosure or publication of personal data that concerns natural persons”

I’ve also changed the date of the document from 11 November to 14 November.

My apologies once again, and thanks for flagging this.

Amr