[Gnso-epdp-team] Initial Report published

Thomas Rickert epdp at gdpr.ninja
Thu Nov 22 08:27:19 UTC 2018

I would like to be added to the list of those that have expressed their thanks to Kurt, Rafik and our excellent staff team Marika, Caitlin and Berry :-)

Kudos to all of you for navigating our group to this important milestone.

Also, thank you and well done to my fellow EPDP members (and alternates of course). We still have a long way to go, but many in the community have thought we could never get as far as we did.

All the best and Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it.

Thomas