[Gnso-epdp-team] Initial Report published

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at oxil.co.uk
Thu Nov 22 12:38:18 UTC 2018

Dear Marika, Caitlin, Kurt, Berry and Team

Joining with Matt, Diane, Hadia and Thomas, I would also like to thank you
for your hard work and dedication in getting the interim report published.

Best wishes

Emily

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 8:27 AM Thomas Rickert <epdp at gdpr.ninja> wrote:

> I would like to be added to the list of those that have expressed their
> thanks to Kurt, Rafik and our excellent staff team Marika, Caitlin and
> Berry :-)
>
> Kudos to all of you for navigating our group to this important milestone.
>
> Also, thank you and well done to my fellow EPDP members (and alternates of
> course). We still have a long way to go, but many in the community have
> thought we could never get as far as we did.
>
> All the best and Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it.
>
> Thomas
>

> Am 22.11.2018 um 07:36 schrieb Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi <
> Hadia at tra.gov.eg>:
>
> Thank you staff and all,
>
> Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating – rest of the team enjoy till
> Tuesday J
>
> Best
> Hadia

Emily Taylor

CEO, Oxford Information Labs
*MA (Cantab), Solicitor (non-practising), MBA, *

*A**ssociate Fellow, Chatham House; Editor, Journal of Cyber Policy*

Lincoln House, Pony Road, Oxford OX4 2RD | T: 01865 582885
E: emily.taylor at oxil.co.uk | D: 01865 582811 | M: +44 7540 049322

<http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/pgas/rcyb-cfp-2017>
<http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/pgas/rcyb-cfp-2017>

Registered office: Lincoln House, 4 Pony Road, Oxford OX4 2RD. Registered
in England and Wales No. 4520925. VAT No. 799526263

.